Alcohol Server Certification
EASY-Eliminate Alcohol Sales to Youth/Off Premise Alcohol Sales Training
The E.A.S.Y. Law requires mandatory training for each store employee that sells beer or directly supervises the sale of beer. Training is required within 30 days of hire and at least every 5 years thereafter. Stores may hire a Trainer to train staff in person, purchase a training package to train their own staff, create and submit their own training for approval, or an individual may take online training.
- List of state approved training providers
- Enter names into the database and pay the fee
- Experiencing problems with the online system, email the details to: EASY@utah.gov
- View the EASY rules
- Verify the training of a clerk, or print a certificate
On Premise Beverage Server Training
Utah law requires every person who serves alcohol in a restaurant, club, bar or tavern, to complete an alcohol training and education seminar within 30 days of employment and at least every 3 years thereafter.
- For more information about the training requirements, view the Administrative Rule R523-22
- Click here for a complete list of trainers
- Verify the training of a server, or print a certificate
- Enter names into the database and pay fees
- Experiencing problems with the online system, e-mail the details to: EASY@utah.gov
- Information about alcohol licensing or the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control