Alcohol Education Providers

DUI Education Provider Requirements

Any agency interested in becoming an approved DUI Education Provider, must have a valid Department of Human Services, Office of Licensing license to provide substance use treatment. Contact the Office of Licensing at (801) 538-4242, or at

Re-Certification Training

  • TBD

New Instructor Training

  • TBD

To apply for registration for New Instructor Training or a Continuing Education Conference, please complete an application (the link is listed to the right) and return it to Holly Watson:

Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health
1950 W. 195 N.
Salt Lake City, UT 84116

Priority registration and a discounted fee are given to New Instructor applicants who work for a DUI Education Provider at the time they submit an Instructor Application.